The Taylor Public Library will reopen to the public for Grab & Go services. Grab & Go will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Curbside services will be available Mondays 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Printing pickup is available Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Rules for Grab & Go:
- Please stay home if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms.
- No donations will be accepted at this time.
- Masks are not required for those who have been fully vaccinated. Free masks are available.
- Computers: One session of 2 hours per day.
- New library card registration, TexShare cards are available. Interlibrary Loan is available for qualifying patrons.
- Visitors must follow social distancing protocols.
- Library staff assistance for computers and copier/scanner will be limited.
- The meeting room is not available for rent at this time.
- Archives Room is available only through special appointment.
Schedule and services are subject to change. For more details, please contact the Library at 512-352-3434.