Please visit the Updates from the City of Taylor page to learn about current policies regarding COVID-19.
As with most communicable diseases, there are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Practice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people who are not from your household in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
The City of Taylor continues to work closely with our partners at the Williamson County and Cities Health District to monitor the effects of COVID-19 in Williamson County and the City of Taylor to ensure that we are conveying the most current and accurate information to our residents. We will continue to monitor the situation and post updates as they become available.