Street Light Outage Report Form

Reporting Options
Street lights in the city are maintained by Oncor Electric.  As a courtesy, the City Street Department can report a street light that needs repair or you can report it yourself by contacting Oncor directly.

If you prefer you can contact us at 512-352-5818 during regular office hours or report the problem by using our FixIt Form to have the city contact Oncor for you.