TEXAS WARRANT ROUND-UP PROGRAM!
IS A WARRANT PENDING FOR YOUR ARREST?
AVOID GOING TO JAIL
Taylor Municipal Court will be concentrating their efforts on clearing up all pending
You may be arrested to your home, place of business, or anywhere that you may be. If you are stopped and arrested while driving, your car may be impounded.
IF YOU RECEIVE A LETTER OR POSTCARD, CONTACT MUNICIPAL COURT IN REGARDS TO YOUR OUTSTANDING WARRANTS. DURING THIS TIME PERIOD THE COURT WILL WAIVE THE $50.00 WARRANT FEE AND YOU WILL NOT BE ARRESTED.
| TO AVOID THE EMBARRASSMENT AND EXPENSE OF ARREST YOU MAY:
1. PAY BY MAILING IN A MONEY ORDER FOR THE FULL AMOUNT.
109 W. 5th Street.
2. PAY THE FULL FINE AMOUNT SHOWN ON THE WEB SITE IN PERSON AT
109 W. 5th Street. Fine may be paid in person with money order or major credit cards.
3. DROP BOX - MONEY ORDER FOR PAYMENT IN FULL AMOUNT.
DO NOT DELAY
LAST CHANCE TO AVOID ARREST
ARE YOU ON THE WARRANT LIST
Payments are accepted in person at 109 W. 5th Street Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Credit Card (Visa, Discover, and Master Card) in person or by phone. (A $3.00 processing fee will be charged on all credit card transactions.)
- Cashier’s Check (NO personal checks accepted)
- Money Order
- Drop Box (For your convenience there is a 24-hour drop box located on the right side of the building, if you wish to pay your fine in full or submit any documents to the Court. Please be sure to provide your name, address, phone number, and citation number on any correspondence. The box is emptied every morning, Monday through Friday. Please do not make cash payments in the drop box.)
After 60 days unpaid cases are sent to McCreary Veselka Bragg & Allen, PC Attorneys At Law (MVBA) for collections. MVBA can be reached at 800-287-0013. (Surcharge Information)
Information on inspections and registration stickers becoming 1 - www.twostepsonesticker.com
If you suspect that your driver's license has been denied due to a failure to appear / failure to pay you will need to contact OmniBase client services at 800-686-0570 or Texas Department of Public Safety at 512-424-2600.
Municipal Court Forms
- Plea Form
- 30-Day Extension on Offense Request
- Compliance Affidavit
- Application for Extension of Time on Payment of Fines
- Request for Records
- Juvenile Appearance
- Notice for Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility
- Municipal Court Procedures (adults)
- Municipal Court Procedures (juveniles / persons under 17 years of age)
- Passenger Restraint Laws
The Municipal Court department will be closed from 12:00 - 1:15 pm. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.