Payments are accepted in person at 109 W. 5th Street Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Credit Card (Visa, Discover, and Master Card) in person or by phone. (A $3.00 processing fee will be charged on all credit card transactions.)
- Cashier’s Check (NO personal checks accepted)
- Money Order
- Drop Box (For your convenience there is a 24-hour drop box located on the right side of the building, if you wish to pay your fine in full or submit any documents to the Court. Please be sure to provide your name, address, phone number, and citation number on any correspondence. The box is emptied every morning, Monday through Friday. Please do not make cash payments in the drop box.)
After 60 days unpaid cases are sent to McCreary Veselka Bragg & Allen, PC Attorneys At Law (MVBA) for collections. MVBA can be reached at 800-287-0013. (Surcharge Information)
Information on inspections and registration stickers becoming 1 - www.twostepsonesticker.com
If you suspect that your driver's license has been denied due to a failure to appear / failure to pay you will need to contact OmniBase client services at 800-686-0570 or Texas Department of Public Safety at 512-424-2600.
Municipal Court Forms
- Plea Form
- 30-Day Extension on Offense Request
- Compliance Affidavit
- Application for Extension of Time on Payment of Fines
- Request for Records
- Juvenile Appearance
- Notice for Motor Vehicle Safety Responsibility
- Municipal Court Procedures (adults)
- Municipal Court Procedures (juveniles / persons under 17 years of age)
- Passenger Restraint Laws
The Municipal Court department will be closed from 12:00 - 1:15 pm. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.