The City of Taylor is a "Council / City Manager" form of government. Council members are elected by the citizens and registered voters of Taylor. The City is governed by members under a Single Member District form of government and divided into 4 Districts and has 1 Council representative from each, as well as a council member elected at large. Council terms are 3 years and staggered with elections held in May. The Mayor and Mayor Pro-Tem are elected every year from within the Council members themselves and serve a 1-year term in these positions.
- NOTICE OF DEADLINE TO FILE APPLICATION FOR A PLACE ON THE MAY 1, 2021 BALLOT
- NOTICE OF ELECTION
- CANDIDATES FOR THE MAY 1, 2021 GENERAL ELECTION
- NAME PLACEMENT ON THE MAY 1, 2021 BALLOT
Additional Election Information
- Request a Ballot by Mail
- View District Map
- View Eligibility Requirements for Public Office
- Important 2021 Election Dates
- Important 2022 Election Dates
- Important 2023 Election Dates
Where can I find the detailed election results from the previous year?
Results are available at the Williamson County Elections website .
If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk. Additional helpful sites for election information may be found on the following websites:
- Am I registered to Vote?
- City Election Districts Map
- Texas Secretary of State